You can earn over $1500 in 6 weeks by donating your life-saving plasma in our new Specialty Plasma Program
People who have received anthrax vaccine often have special antibodies in their plasma. These antibodies are needed to produce a life-saving medication called anthrax immune globulin (AIG) which can be used to treat others who have been exposed to anthrax. This medication can only be made using antibodies found in human plasma. You are needed!
1. Provide records showing that you have previously received 2 or more anthrax immunizations. These records can often be obtained online from your branch of service or from the VA. If you have not previously received anthrax vaccine and would like more information about participating in the AIG Program Click Here
2. Become a thplasma donor Click Here for more information about becoming a thplasma donor
3. Receive an anthrax vaccine booster shot in our office
4. Following a 2 week wait, donate plasma twice weekly for 4 weeks (8 plasma donations)
Make sure that you bring your
Valid photo ID
Social Security Card
that include your anthrax vaccination history
If you have never received anthrax vaccine and would like to participate in our AIG Program and earn over $1400 in AIG donor fees, we do have something for you too:
To qualify for this program:
1. Become a thplasma donor
2. Receive your 3 anthrax immunizations in our office in six months, in the meantime, you can donate as regular donors to earn extra cash
3. Following a 2 weeks wait, donate AIG plasma twice weekly for 4 weeks (8 AIG plasma donations)
Participating donors earn over $1400 for the 3 immunizations and the 8 AIG plasma donations… and this is in addition to thousands of dollars in Normal donor fees!